Thursday, May 10, 2012

The only time I've been in a Tornado was last month on April where Tornado season has begun in March for Texas. I did't know at the time I thought it was just a regular old classic thunderstorm.
The light's went off and the TV along with it, but I had a flashlight that was small and steel pink.
I thought nothing would happen until I heard a crash like a window being broken very close but it remained a mystery. After the storm and after school everyone kept telling me, "Did you get scared"?,
or "Did you hide in the bathroom"? I was like what do you mean? And my grandma told me that there was a tornado in our area. But it was probably a F1 tornado though (weak). I wish I could take picture but I probably could't go outside anyways since I would get scared anyways, someday I'll take a picture of a live tornado.

No comments:

Post a Comment